The International Society of Environmental and Rural Development is pleased to announce the 14th International Conference on Environmental and Rural Development, the 14th ICERD, to be held in Siem Reap, Cambodia, 3-5 March 2023. The main objective of this conference is to discuss and develop the suitable and effective processes and strategies for sustainable agriculture and rural development taking into account of innovation and green technologies. Scientists and facilitators of all disciplines belonging to international, governmental or non-governmental organizations are invited to participate and submit contributions.
Call for Abstracts
Potential participants are invited to submit the abstract through e-mail to the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com). Screening of abstracts by the Conference Secretariat is based on relevance to the theme of the conference. Authors should indicate if they wish to make oral or poster presentations. Due to the limited time available, the oral presentations are selected based on the quality of the abstracts and to give a diversity of presentation topics and presenters. Those abstracts, which are accepted but could not be scheduled in oral presentations, are presented as posters.
Abstracts of all conference presentations will be published and distributed at the conference, and full manuscripts will be published in the International Journal of Environmental and Rural Development, IJERD, an indexed journal in ‘J-STAGE’, ‘EBISCO’, ‘AGRICOLA’, GOOGLE SCHOLAR etc., after a peer-reviewing process. All potential authors are invited to submit the full manuscript through e-mail to the ISERD Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, please note that the full manuscript will not be accepted without attending the 14th ICERD.
VENUE: Angkor Paradise Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Pamphlet of the 14th International Conference on Environmental and Rural Development can be downloaded here
International Society of Environmental and Rural Development
Royal University of Agriculture, Cambodia
Institute of Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation, Japan
– The University of Queensland, Australia
– The University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Tokyo University of Agriculture, Japan
– Yezin Agricultural University, Myanmar
– Bohol Island State University, Philippines
– Association of Environmental and Rural Development, Thailand
– Kasetsart University, Thailand
– Khon Kaen University, Thailand
– Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, Thailand
– Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand
– Can Tho University, Vietnam
– United Nations University Institute for the Advanced study of Sustainability